Thursday, June 3, 2010

Travel Shoes

I've decided that the whole airline experience requires some changes in thinking on my part. Last trip, the one to the U.K., I wore my hiking boots on the airplane, mostly to keep the heavy critters out of my luggage. But for this trip, I've decided to pack the hiking boots, weight be darned, and wear Crocs on the airplane. I'm thinking that Crocs will be much easier to wear and remove going through the metal detector experience. And Crocs will be so much more comfortable for the hours and hours of flight time. With all those holes they will be cool and comfortable and I won't be looking for a way to remove my shoes when my feet get too hot. I think I'm going to be able to wear the Crocs (I'm taking a chocolate brown pair) on the boat with any sort of attire, from shorts and dress pants and sport coat. Right on.

No comments: